Monday, June 25, 2007

The Road

A foggy road exudes a passionate essence of lavender and musk.
The twisting clouds wrap themselves along the tall evergreen trees.
Endless carpets of Egyptian silk covers the cracked and burnt road.

Amidst the mist lurks a tall shadow of a man.
He progresses slowly, steadily.
While I stand patiently at the end of the indefinite road,
A gush of wind flows from the shadow and swirls around me.
With it I felt a sense of warm bliss and endless glee.
I close my eyes dreaming of his arrival,
Telling myself, “Finally I will be free!”

Waiting on the uncertain road that leads to me,
“Patience, he will finally come around.”
The years go by and the wait is wearing me down,
But every once in a while a breeze flows, falling on my skin,
Telling me, “The wait will be over soon,
And that one day I will see thee.”

1 comment:

MeeMzZ said...

wooow..did you right it?? it's amazing!!